Saturday, February 05, 2005

My first blog...

Well, I finally did it. This is my first blog, which honestly I thought I would never do one of these. My alias is PhantomStar, but my real name is Avery Brooks. I hope to speak about many issues, and I hope that someone out there will read and at least get a laugh.

Marijuana will be the first topic I cover. I do not smoke Marijuana, but if it were legal in the US I would smoke it. I think Marijuana is actually less dangerous than alcohol but of course that is a personal opinion. I lived with drunks almost my entire life, so I have a very tainted view of that substance.

Its not like our government couldn't use the cash on the tax it would get from around 20 million users. Not to mention how many individuals would be release from prisions, just for smoking weed. If only we could be as advanced as Amsterdam.

If you believe for one moment we are winning the war on drugs, then you must be smoking weed. Legalize Marijuana would kill the black market, and create revenue for an administration that can't control its spending. Less people in jails, more tax money coming in; even Bush should be able to figure this one out.

Here are some good links for you to chew on.
PhantomStar Marijuana Links.

Until next time,
PhantomStar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home