Sunday, February 06, 2005

Super Bowl 39

New England 24 - Philadelphia 21

It was a great Super Bowl this year even though my team didn't make it (Dallas Cowboys). Instant replay showed that it is totally worth while with 3 over turned "bad calls" by the refs. The half time show totally ruled and the commercials were ok, but nothing to write home to mom about. The game overall I think really did the NFL justice. I honestly thought the MVP should have gone to Rodney Harrison, he had 2 INTs, 1 QB sack and 7 tackles the defense came up big for New England. I think a little more attention should be paid to the defensive side of the game.

The biggest thing to have me down for this game and the weekend in general, is the fact I was/am sick this weekend. My wife, son and myself have had this bad flu all weekend. I can't wait to feel better.

Until next time,
PhantomStar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home