Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cindy Sheehan go home for crying out loud.

Well I tried to be more subtle in my last post about Mrs. Sheehan, but it seems like she is on a mission to look crazy. I am terribly sorry for your loss; the only thing I have to compare your loss to is my own fathers death (he died at age 41). That was terrible - I can't even imagine what losing a child is like. I don't wish that on anybody.

Ok, Mrs. Sheehan I have one last message to post here to you and I will shut my trap forever about this issue.

What positive result do you think can come from this? Do you think when you meet with the president he is going to all of a sudden say, "Ok, we will pull out of Iraq. Mrs. Sheehan you have come here and shown me the error of my ways." Do you seriously think meeting with him would do anything at all about the policies in Iraq?

Let's say they pull completely out of Iraq. Not only would we fail the Iraqi people (we break it, we fix it), but we fail everyone who has given their lives for this cause.

I can't see a larger disaster than leaving Iraq right now - that's just crazy talk.

I personally do not want us in Iraq, but this is my country and our elected leaders make choices. GUESS WHAT? We live with those choices. If you can't handle that then your campaign should be to focus on real change. This is the last term for President Bush, so why not try to make your point in a way that might sway future voters. Get the people you agree with elected and don't spin your wheels waiting on the president to make an appointment with you. He has met with you - he won't even take my letters.

This message is not intended as an attack; basically its a message to get out and vote. If you want real change, work towards helping "your candidate" get elected.

Until Next Time,
PhantomStar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home