Saturday, September 10, 2005

Hurricane Katrina

What can I really say. It appears we really dropped the ball. Please donate to the Redcross if you can help, these people really need our help. I just hope we turn our focus to real threats in the US. If not I am sorry to say this won't be the last time this type of thing happens to our country.

I don't really have the words, its why I didn't post on Katrina until now. I really can't be angry with so much suffering going on. It takes the winds out of anyone's sail when you see the disaster of Katrina. The only thing I do know is we shouldn't be arguing over who did what wrong. As a country we dropped the ball, but after this terrible event we can review the mistakes made. Lets hope we take every threat seriously in the future, it seems we are a little too focused on terrorism. I'm not saying we should not do anything about terrorism but maybe we can find some kind of medium where we can keep our eyes open to all threats.

Until Next Time,
PhantomStar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home