Monday, September 19, 2005

Now we are talking.. woohoo

Please read this story: U.S. says proof will be in the pudding for North Korea nuclear deal

We need to give credit where its due, the Bush Administration. It seems like President Bush has been on a mission to upgrade his presidency. I am happy with how he has been responding after Katrina. If this deal works out with North Korea we may have a real chance to not only help out North Korea but help out ourselves.

I listen to a commander speak about how Iraq is going, and I am pretty hopeful that things are going to work out for us. I believe the commander since he is there fighting the war and most everyone who writes about the war is here in the US.

I am very hopeful things are going to work out for us in general. I am super stoked about us returning to the moon :) I will post on that story soon.

Until Next Time,
PhantomStar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home